New Jeans (Newjeans), the 1990s minimalist reinterpretation

n



Newjeans has decorated the cover of Elle's special digital project 'D Edition'.The Elle Cover and Pictorials, which were released this time, are projected by the encounter between New Jins and Calvin Klein.At the shooting site, New Jeans' Minji, Hanni, Daniel, Harin, and Hye -in are passionate attitude, and they have been nicely digesting the minimalist concept of the 1990s.Even though he laughed and laughed at each other, his eyes changed professional in front of the camera and focused the attention of the scene.

The interview was conducted after the photo shoot.In May and June, Min -ji was expected to be a Japanese debut single because he released a double single <How Sweet> and <SUPERNATURAL>, respectively.I can show you the music and dance of the genre that fits well with us, so it seems to be a fun and meaningful activity. ”

New Jeans successfully completed the fan meeting <Burnise Camp 2024 Tokyo Dome> held in June.Daniel, who first unveiled his own song “Butterflies” on the fan meeting stage, said, “I am quite excited and nervous when I meet Bunny.Because we are so precious to us.It's a song that I always wanted to be with Bernier. ”Hanni also said, “I looked at the pictures for a long time because the expressions of each fan were clearly photographed in the picture of the Bernie.I was crying to see the happy expressions that I couldn't see in detail on the stage. ”

Hye -in, who joined at the end of the <Supernatural> album activity due to injury, said, “I really looked for my sisters every day.The New Jins team, which is one step away, was best suited to the word 'happiness'.It was a part that I didn't know when I was active, but it was a precious time I felt that I was happy to listen to music and listen to music. ”When asked about the moment when the members felt to be poisoned with the members, Harin said, “When I shouted 'Fighting!'The moment we look at each other's eyes and shout slogans, we feel that we all are relying on each other. ”

Elle D Edition, which New Jins became a cover star, is an digital project of Elle, which was launched as a target for web and social media audience.

New Jins's digital cover and moving cover, fashion film and video interviews will be released on the Elle website and SNS channels.The entire full story of the pictorial and the personal interviews of all members will also be published in the November issue of Elle.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post