Choi Ye -na, a comeback commemorative fan showcase

n

Singer Choi Ye -na opened a comeback door in eight months.
Choi Ye -na held a fan showcase at Ilji Art Hall in Gangnam -gu, Seoul with the release of the third single album 'Nemone Mo' on the 30th of last month.
On this day, Choi Ye -na wore an all -white look decorated with lace and ribbon and staged the title song 'Nemonemo'.Choi Ye -na, who stood in front of the fans after the stage, said, "I always think that this activity is '몌 몌' because I always put it in the album. I'm so excited."
In addition, Choi Ye -na had a birthday party with her fans before starting a full -fledged fan showcase.Choi Ye -na said, "Today, I have a happy birthday from the globe (official fandom name).
In addition, Choi Ye -na talked about the album with fans and introduced points choreography to raise expectations for new song activities.In addition, he communicated with fans by conducting various corners related to the square such as puzzles and dice games.
Choi Ye -na said, "Thank you for filling up the seats near you. I want to meet the global beauty often, but I think we can have a limited time to do together.I announced my plan."I hope to be happy as much as I feel as much as I feel. I love you."
The title song 'Nemonemo' is an electronic dance song that adds MZ sensibility to the millennium sound.The corners of each other's ambiguity were made fun and fun.
Nemonemo, a whimsical and kitsch charm, is getting a good response shortly after its release.In particular, Choi Ye -na smiled as Park Myung -soo, who had been curious about the romance with the square through the music video teaser.Global fans are responding hotly, such as "Jena's digestible music", "I brought Jena's death", "Jena's unique identity and music style is so good," and "The square was Park Myung -su."
Meanwhile, Choi Ye -na will continue her active activities through various music broadcasts and contents.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post