Cheongha, 'increase the volume' DJ gets off

n


Singer Cheong -ha gets off at the DJ position in the DJ.
On the 30th, his agency, More Vision, said, “Cheongha will get off at KBS COOL FM 'Increase the volume of Cheongha' after the broadcast on October 6.On October 4th, the last live broadcast will be held, and on the 5th and 6th, he will share the last greetings with the listeners.
Cheong -ha has been loved for a variety of stories of listeners for a year since he was selected as the DJ on October 2, last year.
“It was a valuable time that I could not experience anywhere in my life.I always saved me and wrapped me warmly, so I could grow a lot.I think it will be empty for a while. ”
Lastly, “I decided to get off because I felt the need to concentrate more than music activities.As I made a difficult choice, I will return to a better look as a singer.Thank you all for being together.I ask for a lot of love for the future. ”
On the other hand, after the last broadcast of 'Raise the volume of Cheongha', Cheong -ha will continue to focus on the main business and continue to continue more active music activities.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post